We all aspire towards reaching the point where we no longer need to work to maintain lifestyle.
Everyone has the same question, "How much do I need to be able to retire?" The answer for each of us is different, depending on a number of factors:
- At what age do you wish to retire?
- What constitutes a "reasonable income" to you?
- How long can you expect to live in retirement?
- How important is it to you to leave an inheritance?
- Do you want or expect to gain assistance from Centrelink?
With average life expectancy estimated to be increasing by one year each decade , many of us will spend almost as much time retired as we did working. When you consider this, plus the effects of inflation, many people grossly underestimate the amount of money they will need for the retirement lifestyle to which they aspire.
With so many retirement income product options to choose from, which is the best for you?
Is there a way to have a solid capital base and also get some financial assistance from Centrelink?
These are the sorts of questions that we help you address.
If you would like more information on this service, contact us.